Reports To: CEO, Brandstar Digital
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Type: Full-time, onsite
Brandstar Digital is looking for a full-time Sales & Marketing Assistant to support our growth, leading us to our next high profile or secret startup clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join and become a core member of our new agency that is experiencing exponential growth.
As our Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will help in all aspects of our ongoing sales initiatives and marketing strategies, be highly technical, well organized, and hard-working. You must possess steller proofreading and copywriting abilities, be deadline oriented, and a team player.
Your passion should be ignited by digital marketing, new technology, content marketing, event marketing, delivering great customer service and more!
Are you ready to join an amazing team to help make brands great?
- Add prospects to our growing pipeline while following up on all leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Handle office tasks, real-time scheduling support without supervision
- Assist with proposal creation, CRM and daily data management
- Contract post-follow up to include MSA, Payment Authorization, Vendor Agreement, intake form fill and client coordination
- Plan, research, and develop marketing strategies
- Create, maintain and organize marketing collateral including price lists, battlecards, brochures, monthly account presentations, and case study collateral
- Manage website content, promoting content on social profiles and anything else to help the agency grow
Your Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience working at an advertising agency, digital marketing firm or B2B company preferred
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot)
- Experience with business software, GSuite, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated, proactive doer; no slackers!
Are you ready to join our team? Send your resume to email@example.com.